Saturday, May 28, 2011

A few more logo's to spread around.

So for all of those who wanted a Run Smiley "button" to place on their blog/website, Krista has created this for us.


Feel free to use and place on your site to promote us.  The tag is perfect and represents us perfectly, however it doesn't mention fortress, bee's, beer, organic veg and foot crushed wine.  No mention of 7-of-9 or the finger fairies.  Where are the purple/pink/sparkly haired "My little Ponies"?

Lost?  Yeah, that was just SOME of the topics the "Run Smiley" collective have discussing over the last 4 days.  I think you are getting the idea of what we get up to when we aren't running.

2 comments:

  1. Just a thought... You should put your logos on a separate page, or in the sidebar. I remembered that it was in one of the first posts and could come back here, but new people may not. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the idea. As I have NO idea what I am doing I like the fact that the Collective will point me in the right direction. I have added the info into the sidebar. Nice call ;)

    ReplyDelete